Coconut milk is the answer of every hair problem you are facing. It contains vitamin E and fats which are very beneficial for hair and also promote hair growth.
Some years ago, I found my hair so dull and damaged, I was so tensed about my hair. Then my mother advised me to use coconut milk twice a week. And now I am in love with my hair.
Coconut milk has been known to particularly help people who are facing hair problems.
Let’s Take a Quick Look at How to Extract coconut Milk
1. Take fresh coconut and grate it with the help of coconut grater.
2. Take a cheese cloth or muslin and put some grated coconut on it and squeeze out the milk in a bowl.
3. After squeezing all the milk, filter the milk to avoid the grated particles of the coconut.
4. Then preheat a pan, and pour the milk into the pan and cook it for 3-5 minutes. After this, allow the milk to cool down and then freeze it for a night.
How to Apply Coconut Milk for Hair Growth
1. First detangle your hair properly.
2. Then take a cotton ball and dip it into the milk, the cotton is going to ease up the whole application process.
4. Then tie up your hairs and cover them with a hair cap. It’s going to naturally heat up your hair and also prevent the milk from leakage.
5. Let the coconut milk sit on your hair for about 4-5 hours, so that the milk enters the root of the hair.
6. Wash it with your favourite shampoo.
7. After shampooing, condition your hair.
Now you can see the awesome results of your
hard work. Trust me you will fall in love with your hair.
Deep Conditioning with Coconut Milk
2. Heat this mixture for 2 minutes and then apply it to your hair. This process can be a little messy.
3. Now wear a hair cap and leave your hair for an hour.
4. Wash your hair with regular shampoo, you can do deep conditioning with coconut oil once a week to see instant results in hair growth.
Happy Hair Grooming with Love!!!!!