1. Spray bottle with your favorite leave in and water mixed together
2. Oil or butter
3. Gel or setting lotion
4. Rollers (foam, perm, flexi, magnetic, take your pick)
5. Wide tooth comb
Incase you are looking forward to get a rod set, you can buy directly from Amazon.
● Working in sections and starting on dry hair, spray hair with leave in mix until damp, and then apply oil or butter to hair.
● Detangle hair using a wide tooth comb or your fingers.
● Apply Gel or Seting Lotion, wrap ends of rollers around hair, pull hair taunt, and continue to roll hair up to the scalp.
● Repeat until all sections are completed. If any section starts to get dry, spray with leave in mix.
● Let dry completely.
● When dry, take down the rollers and gentle separate hair with fingers to create volume. DO NOT COMB!
1. What makes this sleek is the technique, not product. You will need to make sure the sections are small and your pulling hair taunt when rolling.
2. The gel or setting lotion is optional, but if you use it, the style will last an extra day or two and resist frizz.
3. If your hair is not completely dry when you undo the style, it will frizz. Depending on how damp your hair is and the rollers you used, it could take upwards of 24 hours. Feel free to sit under a dryer to speed up the process.
4. To make the style last, just put up in a ponytail, or if your hair is short, make small ponytails. Do not apply water, this will make the style frizz and shrink the hair.
5. Depending on the hair, you could get 3 days to over a week out of the style.
Note: This post contain Amazon affiliate link that i can earn commission from when clicked and product purchased.