I will share spritzing later on the blog.
Spritzing is the spraying of water on our hair for moisture, healthy hair growth, and other external procedures, but we forget that the internal aspect is most important. Moving on, we will explore water therapy for healthy hair.
Some ladies commencing on a healthy hair journey need to know the importance of water for their hair. Our body comprises about 60% water, and most of our vital organs require water to function effectively.
The specific amount of water needed by each individual varies depending on the individual’s overall health, activeness, weight, etc. However, there is an average recommended daily amount for both men and women, which is different.
The Daily average amount of water for women is around 2 liters, equivalent to consuming about 8 glasses of water.
The question is, aside from spraying and wetting the hair from the outside, how much water are you consuming? And how are you consuming it? Drinking water alone is not the issue, but the method makes it more effective. I have discovered that water therapy is the most effective way to respond fast to our hair issue than just drinking water when we are thirsty.
What is Water Therapy?
I will say water therapy is a method whereby we drink water at specific times and not just when thirsty.
Steps To Follow For An Effective Water Therapy
- As you get up from bed in the morning, the first thing you should do before brushing your teeth will be to take 4 x160ml glasses of water.
- Brush and clean the mouth; however, don’t eat or drink for 45 minutes.
- Following 45 minutes, you may eat and drink as typical.
- Following 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch, and supper, don’t eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
- The individuals who are old or wiped out and can’t drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may begin by taking little water and gradually increasing it to 4 glasses per day.
If you have never tried it for the first time, it might be difficult for you to start with 4 glasses in the morning to start with 2 glasses; then, as you progress and your system gets used to it, you wouldn’t feel it. This water therapy is beneficial in the body system; I have improved my energy level immensely since I started taking it seriously.
Some studies claim it flushes away diseases and infirmities such as headache, gastritis, body ache, meningitis, arthritis, kidney and urine diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, constipation, bronchitis, asthma, and piles.
But all I can confidently tell you is that you will enjoy a healthy life and long growing hair with fewer issues. Make sure you drink very clean and well-treated water to be highly effective.
Happy hair grooming, sweeties!