Massaging your hair scalp helps to stimulate growth. It increases the blood flow to the massaged areas also increases blood flow to your hair follicles. In this post, we will be looking at what are the benefits of scalp massage for hair growth.
Daily scalp massaging will improve blood circulation and strengthen hair follicles. However, make sure to rub gently and not vigorously. Your hair may break as a result of this. If possible, limit scalp massaging to 3 times daily. Because massaging daily, you might be overdoing it.
Various tools are available to help you give yourself an effective and relaxing head massage. Dermatologists frequently recommend electric brushes, scalp massagers, and other tools. You can use these devices to work on your scalp in the same way that your fingers would.
If you used oil to massage your scalp, make sure to rinse it off within the hour. It is not advisable to oil your scalp every day. Because it attracts dirt, it is also critical to use shampoo to remove the oil. However, shampooing can strip your scalp of essential oils and moisture every day. As a result, oiling and shampooing twice a week is ideal.
Benefits Of Massaging Your Scalp
Notably, it’s essential for hair growth, mainly because nutrients are deposited in your blood that the hair follicles need to activate hair growth.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Biotin (a type of vitamin B) and more.
Massaging allows your hair to breathe; it is also majorly one essential function of blood, transporting the needed oxygen throughout your body. The hair follicles have hyperactive stem cells, and they love all the extra flow of oxygen, which enables them to grow the hair.
How To Massage Your Scalp With Your Fingertips
- Start by spritzing your hair and scalp with a spritz mixture of rose water, vegetable glycerin, filtered water, and 10 drops each of rosemary essential oil and peppermint essential oil.
- Then apply a half teaspoon of jojoba oil to your scalp and hair.
- Utilizing your fingertips in this process, gently massage your scalp for about 3-4 minutes.
How to Massgae your Scalp with A Massage Brush
- Do this method when in the shower
- Apply shampoo on your hair to make a lather
- Use the brush to massage your scalp in a circular motion.
- Rinse your hair.
Do you include scalp massages in your hair care regimen? Try to do so and enjoy the benefits.
Enjoy your hair care journey!