Many people acknowledge egg yolk as an edible part of an egg, and some also know that it is used as an ingredient in making face masks and for strengthening hair. People now incorporate egg yolks and whites in their hair mixture regimen, primarily when preparing a deep conditioner and hair protein treatment, which are used to restore dry and damaged hair.
Below Are Some Examples Of The Benefits Of Egg Yolk For Your Hair
■ Egg Yolks helps to stimulate quality hair growth and repair dry, damaged hair. The Protein element in egg yolk adds shine to your hair and makes your hair soft, and the lecithin found in the egg helps to moisturize your hair.
■ Egg yolks are loaded with nutrients that help to enrich the hair with fat-soluble vitamins and protein, which helps us achieve healthy hair.
■ Egg yolk promotes hair growth with the help of its sulfur content. When you apply egg yolk mixture to your hair, it stimulates the scalp and nourishes your hair roots.
Recipe For Egg Yolk Mixture Hair Treatment
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix the egg yolk and lemon juice by beating it or whisking until frothy.
- Section your freshly washed hair and apply to it.
- Make sure that you worked all areas for maximum coverage.
- Cover with a shower cap and leave to sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water, do not use hot water, or else you will have cooked egg yolk on your hair.
Tips: Make sure to rinse thoroughly to get all eggs off your hair. You can use conditioner to rinse your hair very well and dry your hair and style.
Another Ingredients You Can Tweak In Are
■ Olive oil
Hopefully, you find this post helpful. Don’t forget to check out other hair tips posts.