Tomatoes are enriched with essential vitamins like Vitamin A, B, C, and E. The vitamins are excellent stimulants in growing healthy hair.
The Vitamins effortlessly help reduce and prevent hair loss, adds natural smoothness and shine to the hair, help in treating and riding the scalp from dandruff and stench. You can consume tomatoes and even use them as a natural conditioner for your hair.
Below Is A Tomatoes Recipe To Try For Your Hair
- One blended tomato, sieve it to remove particles
- White Plain Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of organic honey
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil [evoo]
- Blend everything
- Pre-poo your hair with hot oil ( olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil) for 1 hour
- Detangle with a wider tooth comb
- Shampooed with African black soap or free lauryl sulfate shampoo
- Apply the tomato conditioner for 2 hours
- Wash away the conditioner with warm water
- Do a rice water rinse
- Locked in moisture with castor oil and shea butter mix
My View On This
My hair was shiny and soft. The LOB method [water, castor oil, and shea butter] was beneficial as it retains moisture, giving me long-lasting soft and shiny hair. Hair shedding wasn’t much.
You can add a banana or avocado to it, primarily for a thick consistency, and likewise to enjoy the benefits of Banana and Avocado.