What Are The Benefits Of Avocado Oil
The use of avocado oil and its health benefits are widely discussed nowadays. It consists primarily of monounsaturated fats, which are suitable for the heart. It reduces cholesterol levels and balances blood pressure. Avocado oil contains a high amount of Vitamin E, making it a good antioxidant. It is used for skin and hair care as it is an excellent moisturizer.
It deeply penetrates your hair and skin and makes them look young and renewed. Enjoy the benefits of avocado oil and even prevail the extra virgin olive oil benefits. If you learn how to make avocado oil and use it properly, it can significantly contribute to your general health and significantly vary your diet.
Avocado Oil Recipe
- Avocado (the fruit may be slightly rotten)
- 1 liter of coconut cream (optional)
- Coconut oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp of any other oil for fragrance (optional)
How To Make Avocado Oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and thoroughly mix with a blender until the mixture gets smooth.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat, stirring every five minutes. When it starts to boil, avocado oil will surface near the bubbles. The water will be expelled from the mixture because of the heat.
- Continue cooking and stirring until the color of the mixture gets dark, and the water evaporates.
- Put a muslin or cloth filter on the top of the bowl and overturn it so that you have a kind of sack with avocado oil mixture in it.
- Squeeze it hard until all the avocado oil contained in the mixture flows out drop by drop into the bowl.
- Pour the oil into a clean, dry bottle.
I hope you find this post interesting.