Hello everyone, I hope we are doing great with the hustle and bustle of life. We should always endeavor to take our overall health seriously.
Alternatives Health is one of the ways to stay and achieve a lavish healthy lifestyle with the help of Herbs that mother nature has released unto us.
I want to share a simple recipe that some of us know and which does so much good to our system, and it’s Ginger Root.
Ginger Root has been in use for centuries with fantastic health benefits, rich in vitamins, potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium.
It Helps To Relief
- Menstrual discomfort
- Strengthens our immune system
- Aids in the digestion and absorption of a meal
- Fights colds
- Detoxifies our system
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases fertility, especially in men
- It helps to grow a healthy hair
- Fights infection and bad breath
Below Is a step by step Method on How to Prepare Ginger Tea at Home
- 2 cups of clean water
- 1 tablespoon full of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Milk (optional)
- In a saucepan or kettle, add your clean water and grated ginger
- Allow boiling for about 8-10mins
- Remove from the heat and strain to remove particles
- Add honey
- You can also choose to add milk if you wish
- Stir and drink
Tips: Get your ginger root, wash, scrap/peel the skin, wash again and grate. After grating, measure out a tablespoon full. Ginger tea can also be served with ice cubes.
As much as ginger tea is good for our overall health, it’s advised not to drink in excess because that could lead to some side effects.
Some Side Effects Of Excess Ginger Tea
- Oral irritation
- Low blood sugar
It can also prevent you from night sleep, so it is best taken early in the day
Precautions– The following group of people should avoid this Ginger Tea recipe
1. Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mom’s
2. Those with Hypertension
3. Those with Blood Disorder
4. Diabetic patients
5. Those with Gallstones
Happy Healthy Lifestyle
Herb is Life