Hot oil is a deep conditioning treatment, basically done with oil, and has been considered a great hair strengthening treatment.
It’s been discovered that spicing up your hot oil treatment with a few herbs in your pantries will add a super extra boost to your hair.
These herbs are fortified with tremendous healing properties because
They help stimulate the scalp for hair growth and prevent hair loss, dandruff, or itchy scalp. Encourages thicker hair and also makes it healthier
Herbs To Use: Any Of The Below Herbs Will Do The Job
1. Take anyone of the above herb and blend but do not blend to complete powder state (you can use mortar/pestle or grinding stone in the absence of a blender).
2. Return blended spice to the container and add olive oil or pure vegetable oil enough to rise above the blended herb in the container.
3. Cover and sit for three days and sieve using a net sieve to separate spice particles from oil.
4. Take your sieved oil warm it up using a stove, microwave, or hot water (be sure not to allow the hot water to get into your oil).
5. Apply warm oil on clean damp, washed hair from scalp to ends.
6. Cover with a plastic or shower cap and allow to sit for 1 hour, then rinse with clean, cool water.
Hot oil treatment is best done two times a month, and this can also be done as a pre-poo. You can also mix two or more spices if you wish.
Note: The spicy hot oil treatment is the same as the regular hot oil treatment, Just a difference of added spice.