Coconut milk is the answer to every hair problem you are facing. It contains vitamin E and fats, which are very beneficial for hair and also promote hair growth.
A year ago, I found my hair so dull and damaged. I was so tense about my hair. Then my mother advised me to use coconut milk twice a week. And now I am in love with my hair.
Coconut milk has been known to help people who are facing hair problems particularly.
Let’s Take a Quick Look at How to Extract Coconut Milk
- Take fresh coconut and grate it with the help of a coconut grater.
- Take a cheesecloth or muslin and put some grated coconut on it and squeeze out the milk in a bowl.
- After squeezing all the milk, filter the milk to avoid the grated particles of the coconut.
- Then preheat a pan, pour the milk into the pan and cook it for 3-5 minutes. After this, allow the milk to cool down and then freeze it for a night.
How to Apply Coconut Milk for Hair Growth
- First, detangle your hair properly.
- Then, take a cotton ball and dip it into the milk. The cotton is going to ease up the whole application process.
- Apply the milk on your scalp, hair, and tips. After this, use your fingers to massage your scalp.
Scalp massage is good for blood circulation and hair growth.
- Then tie up your hair and cover them with a hair cap. It’s going to naturally heat your hair and also prevent the milk from leakage.
- Allow the coconut milk to sit on your hair for about 4-5 hours so that the milk penetrates inside the root of the hair.
- Wash it with your favorite shampoo.
- After shampooing, condition your hair.
Now you can see the remarkable results of your hard work. Trust me. You will fall in love with your hair. This hair mask will help restore hair growth and add shine, smoothness, and silkiness to your hair.
Deep Conditioning with Coconut Milk
- Take four tablespoons of coconut milk. Add honey and carrier-based oil(you can use olive oil or castor oil). And mix them.
- Heat this mixture for 2 minutes and then apply it to your hair. This process can be a little messy.
- Now wear a hair cap and leave your hair for an hour.
- Wash your hair with regular shampoo. You can do a deep conditioning with coconut oil once a week to see instant results in hair growth.
Happy hair grooming.