Many of us go through the struggle of staying fit a lot of times. Living an active life keeps us fit and healthy. We look good and young too.
Our approach to a healthy lifestyle is based on activities carried out during our daily routine.
The most common approach to staying fit is maintaining a degree of fitness, which aids in weight loss, building muscle or defining our muscle strength, being sporty, etc.
Staying fit presents us the opportunity to have fun, with great relaxation moments that are beneficial to our body and mind, our life span increases. We experience health vitality, good shape, self-esteem, quality sleep.
BELOW ARE SOME BENEFITS OF STAYING FIT
1. SEX LIFE GRATIFICATION: When we exercise regularly, our sex libido increases. Our brain secretes a hormone called endorphins into our nervous system. These endorphins help stimulate our libido, which reduces our heart rate, relaxes our body and cortisol level, improves digestion, and lowers our blood pressure.
2. CANCER RISK-FREE: Exercise is Important in reducing the risk of breast cancer. We also benefit from the lung and colon cancer risk. Researchers discover that staying fit is very crucial because it aids in preventing breast cancer as it has a higher level of estrogen that is found inside the fat, which is the risk cause.
3. GLOWING SKIN: Our skin benefits from staying fit. As we exercise to keep in shape, our skin also glows. Exercise is a beauty enhancer, and it helps blood to flow to our skin. Exercise improves acne via the control of acne induce testosterone productions, e.g., DHEA, DHT. While sweating when exercising, we unclog our skin pores which help to clear up breakouts, and unknowingly we are detoxifying our skin from dirt caused by oil, cream or dust, etc.
4. MENTAL ENHANCEMENT: Exercise is vital in improving quality of life and health, primarily work-related; exercise improves our work-life productiveness and self-confidence. When we are fit, we stay focused; it brings out great leadership traits that help us play our roles better with visible results.
5. HIGH METABOLISM: Staying fit makes our weight loss fast by speeding up our metabolism. When we exercise, our basal metabolic rate speeds up quickly, as it helps our body break food fast. We burn more calories and hardly accumulate lots of fat.
Note: Always consult your doctor before engaging in any physical exercise, and it’s majorly for folks with some health issues. Keep in mind that staying fit is achievable only if you exercise, eat healthily, have a good sleep, and drink lots of water.