Hello, Naturalisters; welcome on board. I will be thrilled if some of the few folks reading this post contribute to the comment section. So let’s get started.
There are many different recipe methods online, but this is basically known as the primary, usually the same quantity of Clay, Vinegar, and Aloe-Vera. You can always switch up the oils to whichever oil you prefer better and add more if you desire.
The Clay Mask Recipe
- 1/4 cup Bentonite Clay
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Aloe-Vera Gel
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
You need plastic utensils, for example, a bowl and spoon. You can double or triple the measurements depending on your hair length, weight, and thickness.
- Measure clay into a medium-sized bowl
- Add Apple cider vinegar and mix very well.
- Add Aloe vera and mix in.
- Add Oils and mix continuously till the clay is smooth.
- Saturate your hair with water. It should just be wet and not dripping wet.
- Section hair into 4-6 sections
- Apply clay to your hair, starting from the scalp to ends of hair in a similar fashion to how chemical relaxers are applied
- Immediately cover hair with a plastic cap and allow to sit for 35-45 minutes. Please do not carry overnight or for long hours.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water or room temperature water, massaging hair and scalp to ensure all traces of clay are removed from the hair. When you think you have rinsed enough, rinse some more.
- Do moisturizing deep conditioning, followed by your usual leave-in conditioning treatment. Seal in with oil and shea butter, then proceed with styling.
This treatment makes your hair curly, soft, and shiny. It could last for days.
You can apply this clay mask to your face. It helps tighten your face pores and eradicate extra oil, dirt, and bacteria that cause blackheads, acne, and pimples.
Pingback:How To Get Well Defined Curls For Natural Hair - Juliasdailytips