When next you consume your oranges, you may need considering the healthy benefits the peel will do for your hair.
Orange peel has got oil called Limonene which helps in combating dandruff, itchy scalp and hair loss and in turn help conditions the scalp.
Below Are Two Methods On How To Use Orange Peel For These Issues
1. Wash your orange, use a knife to peel the outer skin
2. On a freshly washed damp hair, part hair to expose scalp then u take up your orange peel squeeze properly and begin to apply on scalp, section by section targeting the scalp alone [the outer coloured part of the orange peel is what we need for your scalp]
3. Repeat in same direction changing your orange peel from time to time till your whole scalp has gotten enough.
4. Massage scalp thoroughly and allow to sit for 20mins, then you proceed to deep conditioning your hair.
5. Rinse thoroughly and style your hair.
1. Wash orange and grate the top layer of the orange skin alone to produce zest [this is done by by rubbing the top layer of the orange skin on the surface of your grater]. You can use a zester to do this.
2. Turn the grated orange skin on clean cotton cloth or cheesecloth and squeeze to release liquid
3. Part washed clean damp hair and apply on entire scalp alone, section by section, don’t apply in excess.
4.Massage scalp, allow to sit for 20mins, then you proceed to deep conditioning your hair.
5.Rinse thoroughly and style your hair.
Hope you find this post useful.
You can always use the comment box to share your thoughts and contributions.