|Picture Source: Pinterest|
Hello Naturalisters welcome on board, I will be very glad if some of few folks reading this post will contribute in the comment section. So let’s get started
There are so many different recipes method online but well this is basically known as the basic, usually the same quantity of Clay, Vinegar and Aloe-Vera . You can always switch up the oils to whichever oil you prefer better and add more if you desire.
You can also read TIPS TO ACHIEVE SOFT HAIR
The Clay Mask Recipe
* 1/4 cup Bentonite Clay
* 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
* 1/4 cup Aloe-Vera Gel
* 1/2 tableapoon Olive oil
* 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
You need plastic utensils, example bowl and spoon. You can double or tripple the measurements depending on your hair length, weight and thickness.
1. Measure clay into medium sized bowl
2. Add Apple cider vinegar and mix very well
3. Add Aloe vera and mix in
4. Add Oils and mix continuously till the clay is smooth
5. Saturate your hair with water, it should just be wet and not dripping wet.
6. Section hair into 4-6 sections
7. Apply Clay to your hair starting from scalp to ends of hair in a similar fashion to how chemical relaxers are applied
8. Immediately cover hair with a plastic cap and allow to sit for 35-45 minutes, please do not carry overnight or for long hours
Thanks for reading!!!!!